And one of those partners isn’t your father’s Cisco channel partner.
In addition to this unique combination, we take a look at the following stories:
- The PlayBook may have been summarily executed in the press, but OnX Enterprise Solutions holds high hopes for RIM’s new tablet. Enza Alexander and Michael Cardy explain why;
- D&H Canada general manager Greg Tobin talks Earth Day as the distributor continues to ramp up its green-friendly linecard;
- EMC Canada director of channels Michael Kerr explains some of the profitability changes the storage vendor is making to its Velocity Partner Program;
- Bill Griffin, new vice president of worldwide channel sales at Autodesk details some of the changes the design software company is making to its channel program;
- Juniper’s Blaine Raddon, vice president of Americas channel sales recaps the networking vendor’s recent Partner Conference; and
- Lenovo Canada director of channel sales Stefan Bockhop detail’s the company’s new Cloud Ready Client products.
Catch the podcast after the jump, or subscribe via iTunes.