Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Conference is coming to Toronto next summer, and Eric Gales has plans to make it the biggest and best WPC ever. So said Microsoft Canada’s president, who joined us for this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.
Gales discusses what having WPC in Toronto means to Microsoft Canada and to the Canadian partner community, and discusses some of the headlines and themes of WPC 2011 in Los Angeles as well.
Also on the agenda:
- A look inside Tech Data Canada’s new Advanced Technology Solutions Centre with Richard Toledo;
- Avnet Technology Solutions’ plans around the FlexPod data centre initiative from NetApp, Cisco and VMware;
- McAfee Canada channel chief Ned D’Antonio on the security vendor’s new SMB partner program;
- HTG Peer Groups’ Arlin Sorensen on the community’s new Hands That Give program; and
- Michelle Warren of MW Research on tablets, the year of the hack and layoffs in the tech industry.
Catch the podcast after the jump, or subscribe via iTunes.