The ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast is back with six big guests, tackling everything from SMB Week to the fundamental changes demanded of solution providers’ business models in the cloud era.
- Darren Bibby, vice president of channels and alliance research at IDC, on the challenges solution providers face when adding cloud to their business model.
- Garth Scully, vice president of midmarket and small business for Cisco Canada, on how the networking vendor is changing how it manages opportunities in that space, and what that means for its partners.
- Shawn Massey, channels sales manager for StorageCraft, on adding cloud-based backup and disaster recovery to the services mix, including an offer to make it easier for partners to introduce the service.
- Mark Snider, general manager of Ingram Micro Canada, on the distributor’s mobility and cloud businesses, as well as a look at the fall 2013 VentureTech Network gathering currently underway in California
- Nancy Harris of Sage Software and Nima Dhingra of Sage partner Baas Business Solutions, on Sage’s recently completed “Sage Listens” RV road trip through Eastern Canada.
Check out the podcast after the jump or subscribe via iTunes.