Hewlett Packard Enterprise is celebrating its first year of independence since splitting from HP, and its leadership joins the podcast to discuss.
Charlie Atkinson, managing director of HPE Canada, and Jas Sahota, vice president of partners, channels, and inside sales address where the company has been in its first year, and where it’s going for its second year.
Among the topics of discussion:
- Surprises in the split from HP;
- An update on Synergy composable infrastructure and its opportunities in the Canadian market;
- An update on its channel programs and plans in Canada;
- Expectations and plans for the Canadian market for its second year as an independent company; and
- A preview of the upcoming Discover event in London, and what partners can expect there.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.