For more than a decade, Tech Data Canada’s Business Builder Tour has been something of an institution in the Canadian channel community — bringing together vendors and resellers in stops across the nation throughout the year.
With its western stops just completed and only one more event — November 26 in Ottawa — ahead, the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast chats with Irene Buchan, director of marketing and product management at Tech Data Canada, to discuss the “BBT.”
In the podcast, we cover:
- What’s new with this yea’s Tour;
- How the distributor is welcoming some resellers’ end users to the event;
- Getting people and vendors from the now-integrated Technology Solutions business from Avnet on the Tour;
- What those attending the Ottawa event at the end of this month can expect;
- Why there are frequent, small changes to the Tour format and events; and
- What’s in the plans for Business Builder Tour 2018.