Each year, the New Year’s Podcast Series offers a look back at the year that was and previews the year to come with the sponsors of ChannelBuzz.ca.
This year, we kick off the series with the dynamic HP Canada duo of Mary Ann Yule, president and CEO, and John Cammalleri, vice president of commercial channels.
In this edition of the podcast, we cover:
- HP’s culture three-plus years after the split with Hewlett-Packard Enterprise;
- highlights of the technology solutions HP delivered in 2018;
- HP’s drive towards greater built-in security in both the PC and print arenas;
- the continuing transition of HP’s business in the channel from transactional to contractual;
- how HP continued to refine and develop its channel programs throughout the year;
- where’s HP is going in 2019 from technology and channel program standpoints; and
- how Canadian solutions providers are feeling about their business and their prospects for 2019 as we enter the new year.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca New Year’s Podcast Series.