The New Year’s Podcast Series turns its eye to AI and analytics, as we chat with Pat Finerty, vice president of alliances and channels for Canada and Latin America at SAS Institute.
SAS is a new sponsor of the site for 2019, so we have a lot of ground to cover. Although its history has been as a predominantly direct company, it has recently put a lot more emphasis on growing its channel business, and that focus is starting to bear fruit for both SAS and solution providers. Pat talks about how the company is expanding its channel, and why it’s so crucial to its future.
We also discuss:
- highlights of the company’s technology efforts in 2018;
- where it sees the Canadian market for AI and analytics going in 2019;
- its current channel coverage in Canada, and where it’s seeking growth;
- what makes a good SAS partner; and
- how the company’s partners are feeling about the 2019 market for their business.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.