The data centre market is evolving. Companies want the freedom to run workloads that were once squarely in the four walls of the data centre in the cloud or on their own turf, or sometimes both. And the move towards more power on the edge puts remote office and branch office in a situation where it can be better served.
In this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast, we take a look at how Cisco is shifting its data centre strategy and product lineup to address these changes and give customers the flexibility they want, and partners the ability to deliver on that. We’re joined by Nirav Sheth, vice president of worldwide partner sales and pre-sales engineering at Cisco, and Kent MacDonald, senior vice president of strategic alliances at Long View Systems, to discuss recent moves by Cisco in the data centre space.
- what customers are looking for in the data centre today;
- what Cisco is doing to address those needs;
- how partners can pivot their data centre approach to meet changing customer needs;
- why some of these changes are particularly impactful in the Canadian market; and
- the enablement and incentives Cisco’s providing for partners to make the shift along with it
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.